Land software version 8.6 is out now, offering new and exciting features. Read below to find out more:
– New simplified Toolbar [MORE INFO]
– Easier to create Waypoints [MORE INFO]
– Create tracks more intuitively [MORE INFO]
– More precise tools to edit tracks [MORE INFO]
– Quickly create Roadbook points from the track editor [MORE INFO]
– Transfer routes to your TwoNav GPS via Wi-Fi [MORE INFO]
– Fixed losing opened objects during last session. Now, on reopening Land, last objects that were open during your last session will show up again.
– Fixed a problem that prevented adding and removing tracks from ‘My Activities’.
– The magnet tool for creating track points or waypoints is now working.
– Solved the problem of reading in tracks with assigned times.
– Fixed bugs that prevented reversing track direction during editing or creation.
– The data fields ‘Ascent’ and ‘Descent’ no longer appear empty during the analysis of sections.
– When inverting a track, ‘Start’ and ‘Arrival’ icons and text are exchanged correctly.
– In the list of track points, the order of the ‘Description’ field is now working correctly.
– Improvements when opening a new map window.
– Improved iPhone/iPad device connectivity via Wi-Fi to avoid crashes.
– Land for Mac: Fixed error that prevented map from opening on starting the program for the first time.
– Land for Mac: You can now add calibration points to a map.