One member of our forum had some problems while purchasing the TwoNav application from Android Market, taking this user as example we are going to explain several factors to get into consideration when buying any GPS application for mobile device.
2. CompeGPS provides TwoNav application to the above mentioned platforms in order for them to sell our product.
3. The purchase of the application from TwoNav website involves registration of user data at CompeGPS’ database, while buying the same application at Apple Store and Android Market the user data is entered at Apple’s and Google’s internal databases.
5. The installation process of TwoNav application at Apple devices (iPhone, iPad…) and Google (Android) is instantaneous: you only need to select the product inside the market of applications (TwoNav), accept the payment and install the application. While the purchase via TwoNav website involves a longer process: payment, downloading and installing.
6. By buying TwoNav at Apple Store or Android Market, the user can only install the software on that specific platform (same reason mentioned at point number 4). There is no multiplatform option.
7. By buying TwoNav at CompeGPS website the application can be installed in several platforms except iPhone/iPhone due the impossibility of personal data verification in iTunes.
Twonav does not intend to encourage you to purchase TwoNav application at any specific distributing platform. TwoNav only emphasizes the peculiarities and conditions of each of the current platforms in order to provide more information to our users before they choose his best platform option.