This week in our ‘Did you know…?’ instalment we explain how to keep your TwoNav GPS updated using Land software. In less than one minute you’ll have the latest version of TwoNav on your GPS!
Many of our users are unaware that, once purchased, the GPS can be constantly updated.
If you use a TwoNav GPS, we offer you free software updates. These updates are published periodically and include new features, corrections of bugs, and performance improvements.
Follow these steps to update your device to the latest version:
1. Download and install LAND software (free software to prepare and analyse tracks):
2. Connect your GPS to your PC’s USB port. The new device will appear in the ‘Storage files’ section of the data tree.
3. Right click on the name of the GPS in the data tree and select ‘Update TwoNav software’.
4. If there is an update available for your device, a download button will appear. Accept it and ‘TwoNav’ will be updated automatically.
5. At this point your TwoNav will update automatically.
6. After completing the update, just disconnect your device and … get out there and enjoy your adventures!
We are attaching a video so you can see how easy it will be for you to update your TwoNav GPS using Land:
Don’t think twice! Update your GPS to the latest version now, and enjoy an enhanced user experience.
It couldn’t be easier. Now it’s time to practice.
- Download Land