CompeGPS is currently looking for a new member of our staff, here are the basic requirements to fulfill the vacant. If you are interested in, don’t hesitate to contact us!
The Customer Service Department of CompeGPS is one of the mainstay of our success being appreciated by customers and distributors.
CompeGPS is looking for a person to cover a vacancy at the Customer Service Department based in our headquarters in Arenys de Mar (Barcelona). This vacancy is focused towards the customers demanding a perfect level of English language (written and spoken). CompeGPS is looking for someone methodic, organized and very efficient. Basic knowledge regarding new technologies and computers is required.
Your main responsibility is to give an optimal technical support to customers and distributors, as well as report relevant incidents to the developing team and write helping guides and FAQs (frequent asked questions). Technical support as well as registration support is done primarily via written notifications but also via telephone.
For CompeGPS is very important to find a person with willingness and interest in developing outdoor activities to gain experience with our collection of products.
Academic background and experience (minimum requirements)
Occupational training in computing systems, or equivalent + professional experience in this sector.
- – Fluency in English (both oral and written) is requiered
- – Knowledge of German is desirable
- – Knowledge of French is an advantage
- – Experience with our collection products is an advantage.
- – Experience with GPS devices as well as digital cartography is desirable.
- – Advanced level of ‘Windows’ management is required.
- – Short-term contract (possibility to permanent contract after 1 year)
- – Full time job (from Monday to Friday)
- – Salary to be agreed depending on candidate’s value
- – Training
Send to CompeGPS your Curriculum Vitae along with your presentation letter to: rrhh at compegps.com or contact us via our social channels.
CompeGPS is a young and dynamic company where you will find not only friends, but a pleasant and enjoyable working environment. We invest in leisure and comfort for our workers.