Land software version 8.9 is out now, offering new and exciting features. Read below to find out more:
– Tracks saved automatically in real time
– View the routes stored on your PC by folders
– Improved file syncing with the GO Cloud
– New ‘Undo’ and ‘Redo’ functions in the button bar
– Close several files at once in just 1 click
– Land is even easier and more accessible for everyone
– Various unwanted behaviors in the track editor.
– Transfer tracks to some new Garmin GPS.
– If several waypoints are deleted at once, sound is played for each one.
– Several import problems in *.TIFF maps.
– On Mac, the graphics buttons doesn’t appear.
– Keyboard combinations do not work on Mac (for example: ‘Undo’ with CMD + Z and ‘Delete’ with DEL).
– The update process on certain TwoNav GPS (Anima, Ultra, Sportiva, Delta …) works properly again.
– Other minor issues fixed.
DOWNLOAD LAND NOW