GPS TwoNav 4.7: Here’s what’s new
TwoNav’s latest software update is out now, offering new and exciting features for your GPS among a host of bug fixes. Read below to find out more:
– New map window interactivity [MORE INFO]
– Download bicycle touring routes for France in under a minute [MORE INFO]
– New data fields [MORE INFO]
– More new features [MORE INFO]
– Increased the thickness of the direction line to make it easier to see.
– Direction arrows are shown on the tracks even if they do not have time data.
– Improved track navigation.
– Bug fixes for the ‘TrackAttack’ function.
– Improved screen calibration.
– Fixed the problems with the ‘Block’ button, which froze for a few seconds if the screen was pressed at the same time.
– The altimetric barometer data is updated more often.
– Improved calculations for the ‘Ascent’ and ‘Minimum altitude’ data fields.
Get the most out of your TwoNav GPS and consult the user manual of your device:
|GPS Cycling||GPS Motor