Land software version 8.7 is out now, offering new and exciting features. Read below to find out more:
– Start and finish points easier to tell apart [MORE INFO]
– Improvements to the track editor [MORE INFO]
– Access editing and analysis tools from the route properties [MORE INFO]
– Open tracks from Go.TwoNav.com directly in Land [MORE INFO]
– New orthophoto map of the entire world now available [MORE INFO]
– In some cases, opening Land closed the ‘World_Base_Map.cosm’ and ‘World_Base_Relief.cwdem’ maps
– Faulty altitude data no longer appears when creating track points on top of other tracks.
– Fixes for several errors involving laps:
– The ‘Change lap here’ feature did not work if a point was not selected.
– A track divided into laps was shorter than the original track (when it should be the same size).
– The ‘Assign time and speed’ feature no longer assigns values of “0”.
– The ‘Repair’ feature works normally again for all GPS units connected via USB.
– Wikiloc.com and Geocaching.com buttons can now be added to the toolbar.
– The correct tools are displayed again in the vector map editor.
– The search engine in ‘Main Menu> File> Options’ works normally again.
– iPhone/iPad devices connect correctly without showing a ‘Device error’.
– Suunto’s Movescount can open tracks in * format.GPX generated with Land.
– Land correctly reads time data in * tracks.IGC recorded by Syride devices.